Model No.: GR5
Model NO.: GR5
Application: Industrial, Medical
Grade: Gr.1, Gr.2, Gr.5, Gr.7, Gr.9
Specification: EN, GB, ASTM, AISI, JIS, DIN
Type: Titanium Bars
Technique: Forged & Rolled & Polished
Transport Package: Export Standard Seaworthy Packing
Origin: Tianjin, China
1. The titanium rods of our company produces have the following advantages:
(1. ) Offer third-party inspection report.
(2. ) Short delivery time. Semi-finished products of the above designations have a consistent stock. Products will be finished in 5 days to 20 days as soon as an order is placed.
(3. ) Price Advantage: Our products start from titanium sponge, and do not go through any intermediate processes, so we can provide a competitive price.
2. Titanium Merits:
(1. ) Titanium (titanium alloy) is a strong metal with low density. It has high tensile strength, and the tenacity (tensile-to-density ratio) of titanium is almost the highest among that of all metal materials between -253° C to 600° C.
(2. ) Excellent resistance to acid, alkali, and marine corrosion.
(3. ) Nonmagnetic, low linear expansibility
(1. ) Aircraft manufacturing
(2. )Naval construction
(3. ) Used for saltwater desalination, heat exchangers, reaction towers, distillers, washing towers, hybriders, valves, tubes, pumps, pipelines, electrolysis electrodes, electrobath containers and anode superstructures for industries involved in petrochemistry, fiber, pulp, fertilizer, acid and alkali, sodium, chlorine, electrochemistry, and so on.
(4. ) Metallurgy industry Corrosion-resistant material for smelting nickel and cobalt,
Titanium, zinc. Deoxidizing agent and alloy material for steel manufacturing.
(5. ) Health and hygiene Materials for making medical apparatus and instruments for orthopedic surgery.
1. Products Introduction
|Item Name||Titanium Bar/Titanium Rod|
|Material||GR1, GR2, GR3, GR4, GR5, 6AL4V Eli, GR7, GR9, GR12, GR23,TB3, TB6, TC4, TC6, TC11, TC17, TC18|
|Standard||ASTM B348, AMS 4928 / WL 3.7164 ,ASTM F67,ASTM F136, ISO5832-2, ISO5832-3, AMS 4930,ASTM F1713, MIL-T-9047, ASTM F1295 / ISO 5832-11|
|Specification||7-350mm Diameter 500-6000mm long|
|Technology||hot forging ~ hot rolled ~ machining|
|Product Status||Cold rolled(Y)~Hot rolled(R)~Annealed (M)~Solid Status|
|Application||Marine, Airframes, Gas Turbine Engines , Heat exchangers ,Condensers, Desalination plant, Dental alloys, Pulp and paper, Centrifuges, Springs ,Sporting equipment, Automotive ,Seawater piping ,Medical implants ,Electrochemistry, Steam turbines ,Nuclear waste storage, Food and pharmaceutical industry, Oil refining and gas industry, Jewellery, architecture, domestic appliances|
|Supply Ability||100 Tons per Month|
|Payment terms||T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, Escrow, Western Union, PayPal or as your requirements|
|Delivery||Within 5~20 days|
2. Chemical Composition
3. Mechanical Requirement
|Grade||Tensile strength(min)||Yield Strength(min)||Elongation(%)|
Contact us if you need more details on Titanium Bar. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Titanium Alloy、Titanium. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Titanium Bar/Pipe/Sheet